Titanium Pocket Bit$14.00
Our Titanium Pocket Bits are clever screwdriver bits that fit and function on a titanium key ring. Don’t let their simplicity or minimal designs fool you — these are very useful and strong titanium alloy tools for quick, everyday tasks.
Not too big, not too small.
These patented bits are strategically designed to be the same width as a standard US door key. So, no worries about one poking you in the leg.
They're super discrete, yet very useful. The torque and grip of the keyring provides a solid gripping area for adjusting loose screws without having to go find a full-sized screwdriver.
Shipping to the USA?
Order on www.bigidesign.com
- Common screw heads
- Tripod mounts
- Door hinges
- Just about any standard + or – screw that needs some help
- Opening packages/boxes
- Mini pry bar
- Bottle opener (twist & pry to open bottle caps)
- Round Body (6mm center diameter)
- Hex Body (6.3mm, 1/4" hex center diameter)
Both versions feature a #2 Phillips head (most common size) & 6mm flat head. Each one weighs around ¼ the weight of a standard house key, so you don't notice it's there until you need it.
The Hex version had an added bonus of working with standard 1/4" hex openings.
- Heat-Treated, Grade 5 Titanium Alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) — Pocket bits
- Commercially pure, Grade 2 Titanium — Key rings
- Titanium pocket bit (by itself) : 0.07 oz / 2 grams
- Titanium pocket bit + key ring : 0.148 oz / 4.2 grams
- Standard US house key (for weight comparison purposes only) : 0.275 oz / 7.8 grams